12.07.2007

Take the Plunge

My favorite time of year is fast approaching. No, not Christmas. I'm talking about the Polar Plunge! I participated in this Special Olympics fund raiser last year, and it was quite enjoyable. So of course I want to jump into ice-cold water once again. Are any of you locals interested in joining me in this charitable activity? Someone? Anyone? Bueller?

I'd ask MacKenzie, but she'd say no. Last year, we had to leave early because she (who was dry and comfortable) was cold.

4 comments :

  1. I LOVE THE POLAR PLUNGE!

    I did it two years ago. I didn't participate last year, but that is because I was sick.

    I am so there this year.

    I think we might have the whole family do it and we're totally going to dress up: Me as Rose, The kids as icebergs and Jon as The Titanic.

    Heh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would totally be there if I did not live in Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol you'll do the polar plunge, but you won't steal the baby jesus?

    ReplyDelete