11.09.2010

Cleanup Duty

The main drawback of our new abode is that we are on a semi-busy highway. It's not so bad, because our backyard has plenty of play space, so we don't really need to use the front yard for anything. Plus, it has good visibility for my political yard signs. However, it does mean garbage ends up in the ditch in front of our house. I'm not really sure if I own the ditch, or if the state or county does, but I'm sure nobody else will pick up the garbage, so I get to do it. Here's some stuff I found the other day:

  • Macaroni and cheese box. Maybe that person has a microwave in the car?
  • Empty toilet paper roll. This is the only bathroom-related item I want to find.
  • Beer bottle. Of course.
  • Long-expired temporary license tags.



No comments :

Post a Comment