11.27.2007

Down With Huckabee

The increasing popularity of Mike Huckabee, GOP presidential candidate, in Iowa has me concerned. I'm not too worried that he'll get the nomination, but I am afraid he'll get chosen to run for VP.

You see, Huckabee is not a conservative. While he may be on the right side of abortion and gun control, that's about it. He's into taxes, spending, open borders, and global warming. Robert Novak explains this in great detail, and Michelle Malkin covers the open-borders topic. Wake up, Iowa!

3 comments :

  1. You make it sound like he's pro-global warming, which would be an interesting position indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By about march, I'm pretty sure I'll be pro-global warming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like him. Of course, I'm a conservative moderate, so that may be why...

    ReplyDelete