11.16.2007

Cats in Hats

Seeing that cat sweater sparked my interest. There are a lot of cats in this world, and a lot of really stupid people. I think that combination might produce some interesting products. Who says capitalism isn't good for the soul. Without it, we would get to feel the joy that comes from seeing these oh-so-interesting products:

Tuxedos:












Bumblee Bee Costume:












Camo Jacket with matching hat:













Froggy hat and collar set (technically, it was called a froggy transformation set):
I especially love how the cat is kinda sitting like a frog.













And I can't forget to include at least one dog picture. Can you tell who they are?

















Why, it's Harry Potter and his good friend Ron!

3 comments :

  1. Forgive the odd formatting and weird spaces. It doesn't look like that when I write, only when I post. Stupid Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the dogs were George Burns and Gracie Allen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Craig--so did I!! Say goodnight . . .

    ReplyDelete