11.11.2007

Meet Clyde


Hi, my name is Clyde. I am young, healthy and round. Some might describe me as prickly but I say they just don't understand how I enjoy conversations more than physical relationships. I would describe myself as an introspective listener. I love sitting in the desert for long periods of time; it's great for meditation. But I am also a colorful fellow who loves a good party. Right now, I am spending the majority of my time in MacKenzie's office but I am willing to relocate for the right gal. If you are an office plant and would like to get to know more about me, please email me at Clyde [at] officeplants4love.com


2 comments :

  1. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! OMG! I think this is my favorite post thus far.

    That and that you have a cacti and named it CLYDE!

    HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't get too excited, people. If past experience is a guide, Clyde will soon be dead.

    ReplyDelete