9.27.2008

Obviously I'm not cut out to be president

I use Firefox and have for a while. I was probably the last person the planet to switch over from IE but now that I am used to it, I love it. Except for one thing. That bar that comes down and asks if you want to save your password.

I am just too indecisive to deal with that. If I want to save it, it's easy -I just click "Yes." But if I don't, I get stuck. I don't want to have to click "Not this time" every single time but then, if I say "Never" what if I change my mind? It just seems to final. After a month of clicking "not this time" to my facebook password, I went ahead and said never and I am already regretting it. Oh, I just don't like making tough decisions

6 comments :

  1. Well, if it helps, your decision IS reversible:
    1) Go to Tools -> Options
    2) Click the button that says "Exceptions." (middle right)
    3) You'll see a list of websites that have passwords that will never be saved. Find the website you want, click "Remove."

    Now you'll have the option to save your password again!

    Hope that helps =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I still use i.e. is that bad?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think it's the end of the world but firefox is pretty awesome once you get used to it, you should download it and give it a try.(It's free, which as you know, I like).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still use IE - not because I don't like FF but because my husband already uses FF and we like having separate browsers. It's our only little bit of dysfunction. For example, we use the same tiny sink in our tiny bathroom.

    Despite that we cannot use the same browser. Too messy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just switched to Firefox, and there are some things I don't like about it (I get waaaay more popups than with IE, but maybe that's because I have the google toolbar on IE?), but it doesn't crash like IE does all the time, so I'm keeping it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lemming - thanks, that makes me feel better

    Karen - Craig and I have different logins with Firefox. It drove me crazy having his links and such on my browser.

    Rachel - That is odd, I hardly ever get a popup with firefox. I couldn't tell you what any of my settings are though because Craig set it all up and I just don't ever change it.

    ReplyDelete