1.06.2008

Synopsis

It's good to be home. This last 1.5 weeks have been crazy and exciting and tons and tons of fun. But now that I am back in the world of internetting I am finding myself overwhelmed. I have so much to say and so many pictures to post and so many posts to read, it's all very - AHHH!

So I will do a quick synopsis and then post pictures and other details later when I have had a chance to sort through them.

So we left last Friday to drive to North Dakota to visit Craig's fam. Google was a big fat liar when it says that the drive is 16 hours. It was more like 18-19 so we did about 7 more hours of driving in 5 days. Stupid Google maps. We had a good time thought, did some weather stuff (which Craig will probably talk about later) on the way, listened to some Harry Potter, and ate lots of jerky and pretzels. Fun (and healthy) times.

We spent 3 days in ND hanging out as his families farm and visiting his grandmother's. We then drove back to Utah just in time for me to unpack, repack, sleep about 5 hours, then fly to San Antonio for Amanda and Brandon's wedding. The wedding was so great, Amanda looked beautiful and the cake was tasty. I'll be posting pictures later. For now, Congrat's Amanda and Brandon! Even though you won't be reading this since you are cruising around the Caribbean.

Then we flew back and tomorrow it is back to the grindstone of life. This morning I was dreading it since I have really enjoyed my time off, except for the days when I was dying. But now, I am ready to get back into my routine and it's okay if that includes work. That's it for now, I'm pooped.

No comments :

Post a Comment