1.19.2008

I Came, I Saw, I Plunged

I know you all wanted to join me for the Polar Plunge today, but since you couldn't, here's the video (MacKenzie could have zoomed in more, but maybe next year).


Before the events in the video occurred, the announcer called forth all the people entered in the costume contest portion of the event. I quickly came forward, because my bare feet were cold. The only other costume people that came forward, for whatever reason, were that pirate behind me and his kids, although there were many more costumed people.

As you learned in the video, I dressed as Donald Trump. Sure, the hair wasn't too accurate, but wigs are hard to come by, and exaggeration is the key to humor. You'll notice that my wig came off when I hit the water; that's what I was looking for after I jumped in. Here are some photos:

Notice the shorts.


Look at that form.


Oooh, wet T-shirt!

3 comments :

  1. For the record... I will NEVER do that. I am a total chicken. I like my water warm...

    Congrats though!

    I would have came and supported if it wasn't my daughters bday party for friends today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the record, I think my videography skills are pretty good considering I had to film it with one hand while taking pictures with the other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MacKenzie did do a good job. I probably would have given one camera to some stranger next to me, and he/she would have done a royally bad job.

    ReplyDelete