1.15.2008

Designing woman

I am working on a new design for the blog. Nothing major really, just some tweaking on the old design. I have it all planned out but I will be implementing it gradually over the next few weeks since I didn't get it done my Christmas illness from you-know-where and my laziness in the weeks that followed. I am hoping that by posting this, I will feel compelled to actually get to work.

The point is, if you notice anything weird here, it will probably go away in an hour or too but if it doesn't, please let me know. Especially if you use a browser other than Firefox like I do since I have no way of knowing if something only looks bad in Internet Explorer. (Sidenote: If y'all are using explorer, please just change to Firefox, it is so much better, you'll thank me.)

No comments :

Post a Comment