1.09.2008

Guitar Heroes

Snooping around in my brother's bedroom (formerly MY bedroom) when I was home last week, I found a copy of Guitar Hero II. Apparently he was hiding it so his friends wouldn't always want to play it. Having heard a thing or two about this game, I decided to try it. Holy cow, was it fun! I might have to go buy a Playstation.




As you can see, I get into it.



















MacKenzie is more subdued. She would probably like Acoustic Guitar Hero, if they had such a game.













My brother takes a more businesslike approach:


I get into it even if someone else is playing:



I wouldn't have believed it at first, but this game is WAY better than Sousaphone Hero.

6 comments :

  1. Kenzie, subdued? NEVER! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guitar Hero rocks! Eric and I also discovered Rock Band, which has drums, a microphone, and guitar. It's pretty sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i challenge you to a GH face off, bro.

    i LOOOOVE guitar hero. i've wasted so much time playing that game!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anger management classes may be in order for you Craig.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA HA!

    I am STILL waiting to play this game.
    It looks like it rocks the house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jess, let's have a CV Blogger Guitar Hero extravaganza.

    ReplyDelete