1.15.2013

SSMT #2

How is it already the 15th? Today snuck up on me and I really have no excuse since our anniversary was the 13th and I didn't let that day go without notice (our 6th, we ate cheesecake :-). I did get my 1st verse memorized but didn't have a new one picked out. So I "cheated " and went through the comments for today until one jumped out at me.

Proverb 2:6 For the Lord gives wisdom; from His mouth come knowledge and understanding

God must have known this was what I needed. Too often I get discouraged with my bible reading that I'm not learning enough or getting enough out of it and I blame myself or worse, start to slack off because I don't feel like I'm accomplishing anything. I want to start trusting God - that He will reveal the truth He wants me to know. My job is to read and ponder, His job is to give wisdom.

That is all.




No comments :

Post a Comment