8.31.2007

12th man blues

I just got my 12th man e-newsletter and it makes me sad. I don't want to hear about all the fun stuff happening this weekend in Aggieland so just stop Mr. Miles Mark, just stop. I mean, I guess I could unsubscribe to the e-newsletter so it wouldn't get sent to me, but I just don't have it in my heart to do that. It would seem so final and I'm not really ready to let go. So I will just think about all the inconvenient things he mentioned in that letter, like the closure of Houston street, and the Texas Ave construction. Just thinking about not being in all that traffic cheers me up a bit, and to be honest, I never went to a "First Yell" event before (although I always went to the first yell practice) so I probably wouldn't be going tonight, but at least I had the option. Oh, all the options I had back then. We had a young adult/college ice cream social on Wednesday and a young college student mentioned how Logan is a great little college town and inside I was like "No it isn't (said with ghetto accent, oh course). Oh, College Station I miss you.

No comments :

Post a Comment