8.24.2007

Sad Day!

During our move, a tragic event occurred. Our digital camera died. Well, it actually got a glass of water knocked onto it. I am going to say it was the moving fairy that did it because both Craig and I are adamant that it was not us and we don't have a dog or a cat or a toddler to blame it on. We didn't even notice until I bent down to put it in a box and the case was all wet. Then I saw a upside cup next to it and saw a water spot on the carpet. It wouldn't turn on and the screen had condensation in it. As an optimistic person, I was so hopeful that if allowed to dry it might spring back to life (hey, it works with cell phones) but alas, it did not.

I would take a picture of the sad little thing but I don't have a camera to take a picture with! I must admit though, it is not the end of the world because 1) it is only a material possession and 2) I was planning on buying a new digital SLR as soon as I get my first paycheck from my new job. But it was such a nice little camera and so little, making it great for just throwing in your purse (or pocket, if you are Craig) when you don't want to carry the big one or if you aren't sure other people will be bringing their camera and you don't want to look silly. But at a moments need, you could just whip it out and have lots of fun recording moments to later post on your blog. Oh, poor little camera, though you may now be in your watery grave, rest assured, you will be missed.

1 comment :

  1. I did some looking today,and I think we might be able to resuscitate it.

    ReplyDelete