8.14.2007

My new project

I just got my free 30 day trial of Photoshop Elements and I have to say, it makes me very happy. I think I want to start doing my scrapbooking digitially but I want to practice before making any financial commitments so I am using some free digi scrapbook supplies that I found online to put together the recipes Craig and I use most often. I am making them 4 x 6 so I can (hopefully) get them printed through Walmart.com and put them in an album. I have only completed one recipe card so far and it will probably look pretty familiar but I thought I would share it anyway. This one took a while since I am still getting used to Photoshop and it isn't always obvious how things work but they should go together more quickly now that I have the hang of things.




Credit for the digital paper goes to Marie Stones which I found at http://www.freedigitalscrapbooking.com. Thanks, Marie!

No comments :

Post a Comment