8.05.2007

Bringing Home the Bacon

In about 1/3 of US households, the woman out-earns the man. In these relationships, the man can often feel less than adequate. At the same time, women can struggle in the breadwinner role. However, these relationships can flourish and thrive.

That last point is good, because, with MacKenzie's new job, we have joined that select group. Yes, Mac makes more than me. Not by much, though, only 10% or so. I don't feel too bad about it - I welcome the extra income. In fact, as you can see, I have embraced my new role in the household:


3 comments :

  1. We're all very proud of you, Craig.

    I mean, we're prouder of MacKenzie, obviously, because of pulling down all that cash. But still, good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you Craig for taking it like a man! Now, I'd like to recommend Ivory for those dishes; twenty years later your hands will look as lovely as your son's! And the suds really do last (no kidding!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Craig! Clean those dishes!

    ReplyDelete