8.12.2007

Overheard at the Rodeo

Friday night we went to the Cache Country Fair and Rodeo. I will post about it later when my pictures come back from Wal-Mart but we did overhear one conversation that I can't help but pass on to y'all. First off, I want to clarify that we weren't snooping or anything but while we were waiting for the rodeo to start we couldn't help but overhear a couple. They were sitting with their baby right behind us. They saw someone they knew and proceeding to say hi at a almost shouting level because she was a couple rows away (see how hard it would have been to tune them out, we aren't stalkers, I swear). She asked how old their little boy was now and the man responded "10 months, and the twins are at home. They are 3 months old now and we are expecting again in March." He also mentioned how the boy and the twins will be in the same grade when the enter school. The lady responded with the usual congratulations, I bet they are cute, etc. Meanwhile Craig and I looked at each other and tried to (silently) do the math. Now you try. I guess it's technically possible but....wow.

2 comments :

  1. I'm surprised that the chick from the LTD wasn't there to put her two cents in about birth control.

    :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe that couple should . . . calm down. But what do I know?

    ReplyDelete