11.20.2007

Explanation

The previous post may seem kind of random to you non-locals. It was meant for the KVNU site, but I was unable to properly wrap the text around the pictures, so I put it here and linked to it there.

Up until last month, one could not buy beer in this county on Sundays. However, one town, Nibley, has failed to explicitly ban Sunday sales, so a gas station there started selling beer. This, of course, was big news. It has prompted a store owner in a neighboring town to ask his city for permission to do the same. This could open the floodgates. Here's some background.

I would also like to point out that MacKenzie did the fine Photoshop work on that post. She's this site's official photo editor. If I want something in a photo, like a Groucho Marx mask, I turn to her, and she gets it done.

No comments :

Post a Comment