11.12.2007

This Week in Fantasy Football

I'm taking on the first place team in my fantasy football league this week, and I am currently behind by five points. However, I have one last hope, and his name is Vernon Davis, and he's the 49ers' tight end. The 49ers are taking on Seattle tonight. All I need from him is 51 receiving yards or, even better, a touchdown, and I will win. He's had over 70 yards receiving each of the last two games, so there's hope. So if you're reading this, Vernon, make me proud, and tell Alex (Smith, the QB) to PASS YOU THE BALL!

UPDATE: 1 freaking catch, 4 freaking yards...

3 comments :

  1. duuuuuuude. you SOOOO should have played in our fantasy league with us. we're the Cache Valley Miller Lites. HAHHHA.

    next year, my friend, next year. and...any time you need ONE player to make it happen, they hose you. big time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well written article.

    ReplyDelete