10.11.2007

Blog Lunch

MacKenzie and I are pretty excited about this. Jess and Bridge are hosting what they're calling the first ever Cache Valley Bloggers Luncheon. However, I suspect that Brigham Young and Jim Bridger had such a gathering once, back in the day, with a few Shoshone Indians. But I digress.

Anyway, we're excited to get out from behind our keyboards and actually meet other people from our little blog circle. We'll provide a full report afterwards.

Oh, and Loralee will be there, too.

6 comments :

  1. Last's the best of all the game!

    ;)

    Ha ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loralee better be there or I am going to kick her butt. LOL. Then toilet paper her house. Then prank call her. You get the picture. HAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't know what to order at the indian oven. i've been there once.

    when it was in the gas station.

    true story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't they have a buffet or something?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never made it to the gas station but I am already thinking about what I will order. I normally pick out what I want by the time I get to a restraunt. And if I don't know the menu, I will try to look it up online. But their menu is confusing to me, I think I'll just ask Loralee what she had last time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have decided that the buffet SUCKS.

    You MUST go again and order the chicken curry and an order of Naan (Flatbread)

    It is a million times better than what we had.

    I hate buffets. Grrr

    ReplyDelete