10.08.2007

Stickin' Around

I was all set to bid farewell to Lindsay Lohan, now that she has checked out of her Utah rehab clinic, but I guess she's not leaving quite yet. She's going to stay here for outpatient treatment and whatnot:
"I'm staying in Utah until it's time to shoot Dare to Love Me," Lohan says, "and then I plan on returning to Utah so I can stay focused and avoid other distractions." (Lohan has a small role in the story of Tango legend Carlos Gardel.)
I'd say that if you want to get away from the Hollywood party scene, Utah's the place to go. So enjoy yourself, Lindsay, and if you're ever in Logan, give me a call. We'll go get some Aggie Ice Cream.


4 comments :

  1. Hmmm...

    All I can say is please God, don't let Britney and Paris follow her...

    ReplyDelete
  2. they have Texas Aggie ice cream for a while too! it was delicious! It had maroon chocolate footballs filled with caramel in vanilla icecream :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and take a gander at this (its in regards to previous michael vick stories) http://media.www.thebatt.com/media/storage/paper657/news/2007/10/09/News/Vick-em.Shirts.Outrage.Aggies-3019967.shtml

    i cant do the cool links like you, but this story is pretty disgusting. i hate texas tech and all who bought this

    ReplyDelete