10.21.2007

Blogger Frustrations

The last three times I have tried to upload pictures, Blogger has gone all beserk. Each time I have had to come back later and try again and again until it finally works. It's taken up to 24 hours to post a picture. At first I thought it was something I was doing to the pictures but then it started getting mad when I even pushed the "Add Image" button. On the one hand that makes me feel better since now I know it can't be my pictures, but it is also frustrating because I can do nothing to fix the problem. Why is being like this!!! How am I supposed to be witty and entertaining without pictures?

2 comments :

  1. Blogger is a foul mistress and you will never be able to make her happy. Trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. time to switch to wordpress... and flickr.

    ReplyDelete