7.14.2008

Movin' On

It is time to scrounge up some boxes and load the e-truck, because in a couple of weeks, this blog is packing up and moving to Texas. I (Craig) will be pursuing educational opportunities back at Texas A&M. While my coverage of Utah liquor laws will come to an end, you can otherwise expect the same level of service from us, as well as occasional updates on what's happening in Texas. Also, I'll no longer be doing my thing over at the KVNU blog (where I have a couple of posts up now), so I'll probably subject you to some more opinions here (hey, I heard you groaning). We will miss the Cache Valley blogging pals we have made while here, but we will continue to visit your sites, and hope you stop by here from time to time.

So, pardon the dust around here for the next three weeks, and the unpacked boxes for the next month or so after that.

8 comments :

  1. God speed...i will miss you both...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, everyone is leaving. Poor CVI...we'll have to retire it. :S

    We'll miss you guys! At least there will still be snarky comments from Craig on my blog from time to time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww we missed you guys by a month and half! bummer! Have a safe move!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, that is the great thing about bloggity friends, your friends first through the blog and that won't change...but I will miss the lunches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOHHHH...CV will miss the BRC. Check in on FTP every once in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  6. /sigh

    I don't make it to lunch and you guys decide to move?

    I wish you the best. Make sure you keep blogging so we can say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Texas or not, we're all still going to be internet buddies, that's not going to change. I'm still going to read BBRC!!!!!

    ReplyDelete