7.01.2008

Another one bites the dust

Another set of neighbors moved out today. I actually liked these neighbors, they were friendly, not trashy and the husband once lent me an egg. Isn't that all one really wants in a neighbor?

They also had a cute baby but lately he had been very loud. By loud, I mean he would scream and scream for hours like his parents were pulling out his little blond hairs one by one. I really don't know how he didn't pass out from lack of oxygen. I think he was probably just teething but either way, I am not entirely sad they left.

That leaves just one other set of neighbors. I wonder what we are doing to scare them all off...if only I could read their blogs.

1 comment :

  1. Yup, at this stage of your life you (and those around you) are pretty transient.

    I have had loud babies as neighbors and I have been the one with the loud baby. It's pretty embarrassing when you know your kid is driving people batty and there isn't much you can do about it. Bleck.

    ReplyDelete