7.16.2008

No craziness, stress or whining here

I'm so glad it is finally out in the open that we are moving. I am the world's worst secret keeper but I did a pretty good job this time, if I do say so myself. It was very hard for me to do; I had so many posts I wanted to write but couldn't because they would either spill the beans or be completely nonsensical..."That's odd. Why is MacKenzie writing about people giving her strange looks as she is "stealing" all the cardboard boxes she can find from the recycle bins at work?"

It is probably a good thing though since most of those posts would have been a bit on the crazy/stressed/whiny side. But I am doing pretty good now. I am excited about moving back home, and yes, Texas is home. There are some things I will miss but I don't want to think about that right now.

Most of the craziness came from the idea of moving across the country. Surprisingly, as the moving date gets closer and closer, I get less and less stressed out. It's a total God thing because not being stressed out is not my thing (how's that for a double negative).

Even when I found out that after this weekend, Craig is going to be gone till just a few days before we load up the truck, leaving me alone to do all the prep work. (And this weekend we will be in Wisconsin so absolutely no packing will be happening then). I'm still calm - it's amazing. I just hope that this stress-less existence continues, because it's nice.

5 comments :

  1. Holy Cow! I have so many boxes. Do you guys need some???

    ReplyDelete
  2. WISCONSIN! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you need help moving those boxes into a Uhaul? Let me know. I'll totally stop by and help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica and Bridge - thanks for the offers. We will let you know. Maybe you two could bring your kids over and we can sit around and chat while they do all the work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL... sorry. Just read your response to help moving. LMAO

    Do you need some?

    ReplyDelete