12.27.2022

Back to the classics wrap-up

Another year down! This year was unusual in that I had no problems getting all the books read quite early on in the year but I didn't do a good job writing about them in a timely manner. On well, I got it done in the end. This was actually a fabulous reading year for me so I'll be back with a full end of year wrap up soon that includes my favorite reads and the other challenges I've done but here are my Back to the Classic Reads. Overall, they were top notch. It's hard to believe I've been doing this Challenge for 7 years but its such a good one! Its flexible but definitely encourages me to try books I might not otherwise get to and I love getting ideas from everyone else. 

1. A 19th century classic.  Lilith 

2. A 20th century classic. 
Mrs 'Arris goes to Paris

3. A classic by a woman author. Ruth

4. A classic in translation.  The Way of the Pilgrim

5. A classic by BIPOC author. To Sir, with Love

6. Mystery/Detective/Crime classic. The Franchise Affair

7. A classic short story collection.  The Wild Muir

8. Pre-1800 classic. A Mid-summer Night's Dream

9. A nonfiction classic. Six Easy Pieces

10. Classic that's been on your TBR list the longest.  The Fellowship of the Ring

11. Classic set in a place you'd like to visit. The Enchanted April

12. Wild card classic. The Cutters by Bess Streeter Aldrich


Email contant: brcbanter [AT] googlegroups.com


No comments :

Post a Comment