2.10.2008

Peep of the Week

Loralee has started giving out a "Peep of the Week" award for her favorite comment of that week. Guess who won this week!?! Craig, that's who. Check out her site to see what his award winning comment was, I will admit it was funny.
She is also giving people a chance to give out their own "Peep of the Week" award with accompanying button o'cuteness. Which leaves me with the difficult decision of picking my favorite comment of the week. However, when looking back on our reactions, it really is most obvious who my choice should be. It made me laugh out loud for a good minute while simultaneously making Craig's jaw drop face turn red. All signs of a good comment. Without further ado, I award my Peep of the Week award to my mother for this

Oh, and about that Victoria's Secret stuff, I know I'm your Mom, but YOU GO GIRL! :)

1 comment :