2.24.2008

New Feature!!!

I would like to introduce a new feature on our blog - Craig's Swear Jar. It is located to your right, below the archives.

For some time now, Craig has had a figurative "swear jar." When he swears, I either add a quarter or a dime to his running toll, depending on the severity of the word. When it hits $7, he has to take me out to see a girly movie since that is the ridiculous cost of a movie theater ticket nowadays. He thought it might be fun for you to keep track of it as well. Also, he always forgets what he is at and I think he thinks this will curb any cheating I might be tempted to do. But I don't cheat so this is unnecessary.

Either way, it had been reset relatively recently so be sure to keep track. When we hit $7, you can probably be expecting me to ask for recommendations or give you a movie review. I can't wait.

2 comments :

  1. I'll be waiting with bated breath to see just how much of a sailor Craig truly is. Let me know if you need me to post any infuriatingly liberal propaganda in order to up the total.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure I would hit that mark by lunchtime.

    No, I'm not proud of this fact, but dude...I can't stop swearing AND go off of Diet Coke at the same time.

    A girl has to have SOMETHING! :)

    P.S.
    When you get him into the chick flick you need to take photographs as evidence and post them so we call all join in on the simultaneous "OOOHing" and mocking that shall occur.

    Hee.

    ReplyDelete