2.02.2008

Great minds write alike

Thanks for all the birthday wishes. Yesterday was actually an awful day and I will probably write about it soon but some of the awfulness is still occurring and the others parts are still too fresh in my mind so for now I will simply move on to something completely unrelated.

I have mentioned my obsession with Ree's blog before and have always secretly known that we were like two peas in a pod, except I don't have any punks, and don't live on a farm, and can do maybe 10% of what she can with a camera and Photoshop. But today, in her latest chapter of "Black Heels to Tractor Wheels," the highly addictive story of her and Marlboro Man's history, she mentioned trucks and those girls that sit in the middle. Some of you may remember my confession from last summer. That proves it, we are kindred spirits indeed.

No comments :

Post a Comment