7.14.2007

Here's the story, of a lovely lady....

I am guessing that you have already noticed but in case you are really dense, somethings have changed a bit around here. I was tired of being confined by blogger templates so I decided to make a few changes. I had no idea that a few "simple" changes would take hours and hours of my life. I would like to thank Craig for being patient with me as I screamed at the computer a number of times. Blogger is great about making some things simple to change but then when you go to edit the html and just tweak it a little bit, things completely disappear. I need to stop thinking about it cause it is giving me a headache.

Yet, now that it is done, I feel relieved that our blog no longer looks like a million other blogs out there. It still isn't perfect but I need to stop being such a perfectionist, especially since my html skills are less than great. But I have learned a lot so if any of you want help changing your background or the size of your header, let me know and I can point you in the right direction. I will also warn you that before it is over, you might feel like killing someone.

On a related note, if any of you know how to put in changes like font and background with specifications based on the author, please tell me how. It doesn't sound hard but I can't get it to work. Or if you know how to add a signature to each post, that knowledge would also be helpful.

P.S. Please vote in our poll at the bottom of the sidebar.

3 comments :

  1. I love the new header! Although I sorta wish Alice was in the center, because that was my favorite part of the brady bunch...when Alice popped up in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was a lot of screaming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I figured out how to add signatures. It isn't too hard if anyone wants to know how.

    ReplyDelete