10.14.2008

Happy Birthday Craig!

Edit: Pretending is no longer necessary.

Okay, this is when I confess that I messed up. I forgot to upload the oh-so-cute baby picture of Craig I had all ready to go and now I am at work and I can't. But I will add it tonight, so for now just pretend.

See, isn't he cute?

And then I would say all sorts of mushy things about Craig, like how I love him and how he makes me laugh like no one else can and how I am glad I got to spend this last past year of his life with him and how I'm glad we get to spend the next years together and how I still think is just as cute as he was in that picture, but that might be too lovey-dovey, so I won't. Instead, I will just say Happy Birthday!

3 comments :

  1. "This last year of his life?"

    Do you know something I don't? Is this why you got that insurance policy for me?

    Either way, thanks for the birthday wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to think of a better way to phrase it. I actually changed it from "the last" to "this last" for that very reason, but it still sounded bad so I gave up.

    And anyways, I've already told you that you can't die until I have already died and as I am not planning on dying this year, you should know you are safe.

    ReplyDelete